I have been recognized for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my fellow warriors Elisha at Waiting for Baby Bird and My Perfect Breakdown. I am filled with gratitude, love and light with this recognition, especially as I have so much admiration for both of these women. Gratitude for their courage in sharing their stories and for how much they both have taught me. 9 months ago when I started Ever Upward I never could have imagined the amazing people I would meet through this blogging world or how much I would learn from them. Thank you is simply not sufficient enough.
To accept this award, here are the things I need to do:
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. (I am going to list them and leave their participation optional, as I know things can be really crazy for people, but I just couldn’t not list you all).
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Fun Facts About Me:
- I love the show New Girl. I literally have most of season 1 memorized, it just makes me laugh out loud from the belly with pure joy.
- If the therapy and the writing thing doesn’t work out my backup career is to become a makeup artist, I am a master at eye makeup…I think ;).
- I have two tattoos and totally have the itch for two more. But I also have a weird tattoo rule for myself: if I want the same thing on the same part of my body for six months then I can really get it.
- I am a book whore, I literally have at least 5 books I am reading at a time. I am drowning in the stack of books on my nightstand, and I love it.
- I try really hard, all of the the time, sometimes too hard and too much and too fast, which is therefore why I tend to break a lot of things, trip and hurt myself a lot and spill everything.
- I love to laugh, I love to learn and I love to connect and I think that is done best with people who love us, get us and are also willing to do the same.
- My parents have temporarily moved in with us due to my dad’s accident back in March. And, I am probably enjoying it way too much! But, their help with the dogs, the house and the yard is immensely appreciated and so needed right now with work and the book.
I had to participate in this when I saw both of my friends nominated me but also because I love finding new blogs and friends though this big, amazing blogging world. So here is my top 15 list, I think ;), and in no particular order.